13 九月, 2013

Hrm...........

Hi...
I as usual so say "hello" with you
Ha ha..
Erm... Are you all ok? Ha ha
This time the only one is not the same as I written in English ^ ^
To practice my English~~~
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^ ♡
okay~~ stop~ =。=
Start now!♡

frist photo ♡

pretty or not ???
hahaha`(*∩_∩*)′
that day i go shooting la^_^
then go mcd ♡
hrm...
I remember the day I see my that he loves
I really can't catch you at the moment
Don't know what to do
So I was a strong woman!!
Ha, ha, ha
Direct and went in, just like that
I have a smile on him
It is polite to..
But I also know that
He didn't look at me..
Also think it'll be okay
The results of
When he go to the toilet
We meet again...
Arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you always see him? !?
At school I wouldn't have
See him outside
I really can't face ah
just
These are all I think too much..He did not look at me
good~
so sad/.\
okay~
that all~~~~~~=.=
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
that day shooting ~~~
go cafe ♡
just want cafe ♡

there pretty ♡
in here shooting~
Looking forward to my photo
I'll see to you ^ ^

anyway~~~
i love this milk
add some rose ~~~nice ♡

you never try dun know it
hahaha~
nice lalalalal
next time dating wit friend go there ♡

.。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

hrm..........................
i also had shooting at 15th
omg~~~
i;m sick la~~~
feel bad~~~~~~~T___T
Hope the day goes well ^_^
yeah~~~
photo photo~~~♡

hihihihi~~~
hahha~~~
kit full!!!!!!!!!!!!

this!!!!
like the rocky~
hello kitty one ♡
strawberry one ♡
nice~
i love it ♡



。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

anyway~
Lady Antebellum♡
song so nice♡
(just a kiss)
my lover ♡
lalalalala~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can go to see oh
very nice ♡

i open a shop ♡
in 
internet ♡
come to support me ya
the name
(E A 5) ♡
thks la ^^

erm~
nothing alr~~~~
bye bye ~~
rest~~~~~~~~~~
^_^`(*∩_∩*)′

last photo~

good luck all follower ♡

1 条评论: